Friday, August 14, 2009

Tools : Epistick/ Epicare for Facial Hair Removal

I used to go for threading in Bangsar to thread my eyebrowns. I made a mistake once of threading my upper lip hair as well and since then, I’ve grown really self concious about it growing thicker and darker.
For eyebrows, we can pluck it using tweezers but upper lip hair is much more difficult – and not to mention painful (for me at least). But I recently bought this tool/device/whatever you want to call it that is totally effective!

Introducing the Epistick (or epicare as some call it). Its basically a tight spring with two rubber handles. Hold the epistick on either end. Bend it. Put it against the face (where ever you want to pluck hair) and roll it between your fingers and thumbs in an outward motion. The spring pulls the hair in a quick swift motion. Its really very effective. It stings a little but the hair is all gone.

This youtube video shows what it is and how to use it but it’s in japanese (i think?). Watch this english youtube vid in case you want to know more


Oh, and did I mention that its a mere RM4 bucks?? I bought it from a pei2 in Lowyat.Net forum HERE. Highly Recommended!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i noe de shop name which sell epistick??

Unknown said...

Why not try it with the help of permanent hair removal? This removal will really help you to get rid of that unwanted hair. And plus the fact that it'll not produce any pain during the treatment.

Julia said...

Removing facial hair can be dangerous and that's why I think people should search for professional advice in this case..
I tried some traditional methods but I don't like that all of them are short term alternatives.
So I decided to ask a professional's advice. A doctor from Skin Vitality was very kind to advice me about what I should do....so now I will evaluate my alternatives and take a decision....