Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daiso : 6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette

Okay, I don’t have the name for this palette but since its a single colour with 6 different shades, i’ll call it the “6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette” from Daiso. Its the one of the bottom left in the pic below

This is how it looks like up close. Like I said, six different shades. Top left is a yellow-ish shade, then the rest are varying degrees of green. The bottom two boxes are actually cream shadow which you can use as the base. It comes with two applicators (refer top pic).

This is how it looks likes on my eyes (minus eyeliner or mascara). As you can see, it only has a hint of glitter (I dont like glittery makeup). And the fact that you can layer the cream shadow on first adds to the staying power of the eye shadow.

Damage :  RM 5 from Daiso
What I like
  • Both cream and powder eye shadow
  • Powder doesn’t crumble easily
  • Small size
  • Cheap
What I don’t like
  • Only 1 colour option
  • The powder can get mixed into the cream coz its close together

1 comment:

晓玲 said...

May I know if the Daiso eyeshadows are made from China? Thanks.