Monday, August 24, 2009

Daiso : Black Charcoal Mask


Yet another Daiso product. I cant read the name on this one, so i'll just call it the Black Charcoal Mask for now. On the tube u can see the words 'masque' and 'Natural Pack'.

This is a mask that can be used for the whole face (there was a sticker on it with a picture of a girl's face that's all black) but I use it only for my nose area to get out the white and blackheads.

This is the result


As you can see, its quite effective in extracting all the blackheads and whiteheads from my nose (urgh! so many). Though of course it can't get all of it out.

I would suggest steaming your face first - tho most of the time I don't because I'm lazy. Also dont forget to put toner afterwards to close up the pores that are open.

What I like
Works, tho not 100 percent
Cheap
Smells pleasant

What I don't like
Have to wait for a bit before it dries fully

1 comment:

Aryssa said...

How to order this product?