Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome!

Hi all! Welcome to this newly created blog!

First up, I guess I should explain the name. I’m sure everyone knows that staying beautiful can be expensive. What more with brand name stuff like MAC, Bobbi Brown, La Mer, etc.

As I’m someone who has a shoestring budget* for beauty products, I always look for affordable makeup or other beauty stuff. So, this blog will be featuring items from drugstore brands (from Watsons/Guardian) and shops like Daiso (my fav. lol).

Of course, there will be the occasional splurge. A girl cant resist a good sale can she? Hehehe!

Anyway, I hope that you will follow this blog and comment :D

Oh yes, some posts are moved from my old (and un-updated) beauty blog at http://beauty.zestful.org

*A shoestring budget refers to a very limited or small amount of money to spend on something. Shoestring budgets can relate to anything such as a budget for travel, an event or even a lifestyle.

No comments: