Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Collection of Makeup

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a hoarder. I don't like to throw things out. I like to collect. Also, I cant resist a good deal (wait, every girl can't resist a good deal right?). But now, I am stopping myself from buying makeup. Why? Because I have tons and tons that I buy and I never even touch. I guess I could sell some of them in forums but I feel 'sayang' (reluctant).

And this is why :
Yes, that's how much I have i total. Most of it is bought, some of it are freebies. Its grouped by categories:
(from top left)
Cheek/Face (a) - this includes blusher, face powder, foundation
Freebies & Samples - I like to collect samples because I can try out products and also its easy for travelling
Skincare (b) - These are SOME of the creams and cleanser I have. There's summore somewhere but this pic was more for makeup
(bottom left)
Lips (c) - Lips glosses, balms, lipstick
Eyes (d) - Liner, mascara, creams
Palettes (e) - Mostly eyeshadow palettes. there are some blushes tho


I didnt really jot down the full details of all the items - like the colour and all that) so I'll just write what I remember


(A) Cheek & Face Stuff
  • (top left) Stila Cheek/Lips Colour Converter - omg this product is one of my fav
  • (pink tube) BB Cream sample
  • Stila shimmer
  • Dior Foundation - I got this and a free makeover from Dior 2 weeks ago
  • Daiso Concealer - this one seems a bit too fair for me, but I've only tried it once
  • (square 2 colour box) Clinique Blush - Freebie when I bought the 3 step product
  • (rectangle box) ELF Powder blush - nice but it shatters easily 
  • (round and pink) Daiso Cream Blush - Oh I really like this one. the colour suits me and its so easy to apply
  • (round and silver) Elianto Powder blush - This comes with a powder puff attached. I don't quite like the cover tho, opens up easily
  • (round with mirror on right) The Body Shop Pressed Face Powder #04 - This color really matches my shade. Im on my 2nd one already
  • (bottom left) The Body Shop Blush - this is a pink that is a bit too light for me
  • Anna Sui Foundation - This was a freebie from a magazine
  • Stila Lip and Cheek tint in Pomegranate Crush
  • Skin Food Aloe Vera BB Cream
 (B) Skincare
  • The Body Shop Aloe Vera Day Cream
  • The Body Shop Aloe Vera Night Cream
  • Clarins HydraQuench Smoothing Gel - freebies
  • Clarins Shaping Facial Lift x 2 (small and bigger size) - freebies
  • Clarins Pure and Radient Mask - freebies
  • (bottom) Sothy's Cleaner - won this one from Miu
  • First Lady Cleanser - Freebie
  • Estee Lauder Cleansing Milk
  • The Body Shop Total Energy Lotion (i think)
(C) Lips
 
  •  (from top round and red) Daiso Rouge
  • Clarins Lipsticks - freebie
  • (from left) ELF Lucious Liquid Lipstick - Review 
  • Estee Lauder Lipstick
  • Estee Lauder Lipgloss
  • Victoria Secret Lipgloss - This lipgloss is rather odd. Its clear with Gold sparkles. Got it as a freebie
  • Clinique Lip Gloss
  • Bonne Bell Lipstick - I dont like this one.
  • Lip Cream
  • Nivea Lip Balm - I think this is Cherry
  • (bottom left) Maybelline Lipstick - sample frm magazine. I really like this colour. suits me
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Banana
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Dark Cherry
  • Stila Lip Gloss
  • The Body Shop Lip Gloss
  • The Body Shop Satsuma Lip Butter
(D) Eyes
  • (top) Some Eyeliner - not sure what brand
  • Estee Lauder Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Eyeliner
  • Clinique Eye cream
  • (left) Daiso Brown Mascara
  • The Body Shop Mascara
  • Estee Lauder Mascara - Im currently using this one till it finishes before i start on the rest. lol
  • ELF Black Eyeliner
  • Daiso Black Eyeliner
  • Stila Mascara
  • Kajal - Given by my friend. Very nice black eyeliner, but smudges easily
  • Falsies - Given by my sister
  • (bottom) Garnier Eye cream
(E) Palettes
  • Eyeshadow Palette - The ones on the right and left are eye shadows, the middle ones are Blushes/Highlighter
  • Daiso Eye Palette in Brown
  • Daiso 6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Green - Review
  • ELF Eyeshadow Quad - It shatters easily, I lost 2 colours
  • Estee Lauder Blush - This one is barely used. Mayb I should sell it
  • Stila Get The Look Palette - 3 are eyeshadows, 1 is a blush
  • Stila Eyeshadow Quad - I like the packaging and of course the colours
  • Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo - My mom gave me this, yes I know its similar to the stila one
So I'm currently imposing a self-ban on buying makeup. Hehe! I wonder what's in your makeup box?

No comments: