Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amante Nail Spa & Body Care opens in Kota Damansara

So I saw from Tammy (plussizekitten) Facebook post where her friend Yvonne commented that Amante had a special opening promotion with free, yes FREE! Manicure and Massage. Tammy highly recommended it as well so I decided to check it out earlier today.
Amante 1
So anyway, they just opened on the 15th of April so they are having an Open House Promotion from 15-24 April 2011, 10am – 7 pm where they are offering:



1) Free Treatment for new customers. Choose one of the following :
  • 30 min Aromatherapy Massage
  • 30 min Hot Stone Massage
  • Manicure. I’m not sure if the nail art is included in the manicure or not.
2) Voucher for 70% off any ONE of the following treatments below. Valid for 1 month from purchase.
  • NAILTEK Spa Manicure & Pedicure = RM54 (NP RM180)
  • Aromatherapy Body Massage 90 mins = RM35 (NP RM117)
  • Tummy Slimming Massage with Hot Mask 60 mins = RM41 (NP 138)
  • Bra Yoga™ Bust Firming Treatment = RM56 (NP 188)
  • Christian Breton Supreme Whitening Facial Treatment = RM 71 (NP RM238)
I chose the Free 30 min Aromatherapy Massage and the 90mins one with the voucher. Yes I love massages!
Amante 3
Besides the items above, during these 10 days (until the 24th April) you will be able to enjoy the offers below. I forgot what the actual names of the offers so I’ll just write what I remember.
1 for 1 Treatment Offer
  • Buy a minimum of 5 treatments to enjoy this offer
  • All treatments have to be above RM100
  • Mix and Match Treatments if you buy 10 treatments or above
Pre-Paid Promo – pay RM xxx and use it to redeem ANY treatment
  • Pay RM1000 and get Rm700 free
  • Pay RM2000 and get RMxxxx free
  • and so on..cant quite remember the exact number
Amante 2
The reception are is filled with posh wallpaper and plush seats, giving a high class feel to the whole area. Its very clean and nice (partly because its new) but I really like the relaxed environment. My 30 min massage was nice, the lady kneaded all the knots in my back and shoulders really well. I wished it lasted longer.
And  yes, I bought more of that massage packages since they don’t expire (I think). So, any one wants to go for a 90 min Aromatherapy Massage with me? Only RM60
View Shoestring Beauty in a larger map
Its quite easy to get to Amante. If you are coming from Persiaran Surian, turn into Jalan PJU 5/13. After Sunway Giza on the left, look out for Starbucks on the right and turn right after it. Enter the Public Parking to Level 3 & you will be able to see the entrance to Amante. Refer the map and address above.
Amante Nail Spa & Body Care Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Level L3, Central Park, No 3-03, Jalan PJU 5/13, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel : 03 6141 7613
H/P : 016 2021669, 012 3769911
*Closed on Mondays*
Note: Parking is supposedly free for customers so don’t forget to ask the reception for parking money

4 comments:

Isabel said...

ah! This looks so good but i still dunno how to go kd /fail. Must ask my fren to go with me lol

Beauty Salons NYC said...

Hair Salon and Spa center now a days very popular among the people.They want new looks and style with their current trends.Spa have many therapy which is available on all Salon.Thanks for the post.

Thanks

Tammy said...

woah i see my name there! thanks for mentioning me Fiona. The package u bought is well worth the money! i regretted not buying more :( i only bought 5 free 5 during mk's open house.

Chetan Chhabra said...

I really love the images and your information, i will defiantly apply in me business
Nail X