Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baviphat booth in e@curve

Was lining up for tickets and saw a counter promoting Baviphat. Baviphat is this Korean brand that just launched here - I believe they hv a booth in Parkson Pavillion.

So anyway they're promoting their products especially the fruits mask. Also if you buy any item at the booth, you get the sheet masks for Rm 3.90 (retail price is RM 10.90)

There's a promo for EM 79.90 for these items (worth RM 90+):
  1. Any fruit mask (they have 5 different tubs - mango, peach, lemon, apple & strawberry). Retail price = RM49.90
  2. Any Lip Balm (apple or lemon). Retail price = RM20
  3. Paprika hand cream. I forgot to ask the retail price for this
The SA also gave me a small bottle of BB cream (worth rm50) for buying the package. Awesome right?
I also grabbed two sheet masks - Strawberry & Tomato. Sadly she didn't give me samples though she said she would (guess she forgot :( )

Here's the brochure for the fruit masks

No comments: